Corrugated FEP Tubing : Extreme Flexibility
Corrugated FEP Tubing is engineered to be a flexible Fluoropolymer tube that can turn sharp corners and be shaped with very small bend diameters without reducing the inside diameter. It can be used as an electrical or fluid conduit for robots equipped with flexible arms that contain electrical wiring, air, or corrosive liquids. Corrugated FEP Tubing will operate in applications where high temperatures are required and other materials are not suitable. Corrugated FEP Tubing can be reinforced with Kevlar braid, or other textile braids for operations at higher pressures.
FEP is a high temperature materials that have a non-stick surface, allowing easy cleaning. FEP is an excellent electrical insulators and resist most strong corrosive liquids including hot acids. Tef-Cap’s Corrugated FEP Tubing is manufactured from virgin FEP resin and is non-contaminating. Corrugated PFA Tubing can also be manufactured in the sizes listed below.
1/4 ” Corrugated FEP Tubing with Cuffs
- Recommended for low temperature and low pressure applications.
- Bend Diameter : 1/2 of Tubing Inside Diameter.
- Extension – Compression Length Ratio : Approximately 2:1
- Standard sizes : 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ – 3/4″ – 7/8″ – 1″ – 1 1/4″ – 1 1/2″ – 2″
- All Corrugated Tubing is custom made for your specific needs.
Corrugated FEP Tubing